Opthamologist Kathryn Najafi-Tagol, Eye Institute of Marin, 4000 Civic Center Dr., Ste. 200A, Sa Rafael, CA 94903, 415-444-0300, 415-444-0301. Reason: vision generally, and most specifically macular degeneration.
Audiologist Nancy Shane, firstname.lastname@example.org, cell 415 246 1353, direct 415 925 7220, fax 415 925 7979, 250 Bon Air Road, Greenbrae, CA 94905
Primary Alice Yee
– We should be in touch with Christina and Thanh about a transitional room at PCU. Christina 383 1600 x 242; Thanh 383 1600 x 319
– Mark is in charge of therapy, 328 7534
– Carol Arbizu is the acting director of nursing, 383 1600 x 337 (there is also Gemma)
– Charge nurses are at 383 1600 x 234, 235, 236
– Karen Nunn is at 383 1600 x 238 and 272 2721 on cell
– Doctors in the healthcare unit are John Fullerton and http://www.hamptonhealthltd.com/ … and the dedicated doctor, whose full name I did not catch completely (Kemnitz?). We should work to get care coordinated. (To this end we will need to find names of all doctors Dad was working with before, GP Dr. Yee, cardiologist at Marin General, his dermatologist, his allergist and his opthamologist; opthamology is particularly important since reading is so important, and missing the eyedrop doses means inching toward blindness).
Appointments are, or include the audiology one January 9th at 2:45. Persephonie needs the telephone numbers of everyone. One January 9th, he should be there with insurance documents; it is on the second floor, next to admissions. Vision appointments are January 5th at 11 AM and January 16th at 10:15.